Cabin Crew Courses After 12th
Cabin Crew Course In Vadodara
Being the face of an airline is altogether a different feeling. Cabin crew members take care of the customer service through their nature, approachable, friendly manner and enthusiastic self-presentation. Not only this, working as a cabin crew for a big airline can provide you with plenty of contacts and global exposure. Also, you get various opportunities to travel around the world and learn about several cultures. KIAHM provides the best cabin crew courses in Vadodara and can help you achieve your dreams.
What does KIAHM provide?
- Free grooming kit
- Free students kit
- Free study material
- Free uniform material
- Guaranteed placement
- Free diet chart
What are the requirements for Cabin Crew?
Below is the necessary requirement for cabin crew courses in Vadodara.
|Height: 155cm and above|
|Weight: According to the height|
|No visible tattoos|
Why choose KIAHM for the Cabin Crew Course in Vadodara?
For years KIAHM has produced excellent cabin crew for both national and international careers like Air Asia, Indigo Airlines, Spicejet, Vistara, Go Air, Royal Brunei, Qatar Airway, Emirates and more. We are one of the most reputed and trusted entities that can bloom your career.
With our mastery of Air travel management and hotel management, we have multiple courses that help students in framing their careers and commit to guaranteed placement.
What do you learn from the Cabin Crew Course?
With KIAHM, you can expect more, and our specialized courses in Vadodara give wide exposure to the students and provide them with actual real-life skills. Have a look at what you can expect from the Cabin Crew Course:
- Provides you with extensive knowledge about the terminal, cargo, dangerous goods regulation, ramp, fleet management, aviation safety, regulatory management, inflight handling and more.
- A brief understanding of performing activities efficiently and effectively is required in the hospitality and aviation industry.
- We imbibe proper knowledge to the students that are required to fulfill a particular role in the industry.
- It helps you develop an ability to examine, question, explore and understand alternative perspectives of a particular problem occurring in day to day operations.
- It also gives you corporate grooming training, interview skills, body language training, and effective communication training.
Here is the Course Content
|Introduction to the airline industry and aircraft|
|Communication and coordination training amongst crew members|
|Customer service and passenger interactions|
|Awareness of emergency related issues|
|General philosophy associated with transport, risk management and more|
|Practicals in-cabin walk through – narrow and wide-body aircrafts|
My experience at KIAHM is excellent and memorable. The mentors at KIAHM have helped me enhance my academic and interpersonal skills. I am thankful to the Training & Placement cell for providing this excellent platform to improve my skills and prepare me for the global competition.
KIAHM has been a contributor to my overall personality and character development. It has opened the doors of leadership, time management and team skills. I will be forever grateful to this institute, my mentors and each professor who has poured into me immense knowledge about the field.